2 X 42 Norton Blaze Ceramic R980P Grinding Belts
2X42 Norton Blaze Grinding Belts
- 2x42 Norton Blaze ceramic alumina belts are the best choice for mild and carbon steel, stainless, cobalt, chrome, Inconel, and titanium applications.
- PREMIUM GRINDING BELTS FOR PROFESSIONALS AND HOBBYISTS | Cooler cutting Norton SG ceramic abrasive grain. Lasts 50% to 200% longer on mild and carbon steel, stainless, cobalt, chrome, Inconel and titanium versus aluminum oxide belts
- A NEW LEVEL OF CUTTING EFFICIENCY | Cuts 20% faster than the current generation of grinding belts. Longer belt life with better metal integrity. Greater productivity; lowest total grinding costs.
- RUGGED DURABILITY AND CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY | Y-weight polyester waterproof cloth backing provides edge-fray resistance and excellent body retention during use for more consistent grinding throughout belt life. Durable resin bond system significantly improved belt life due to better grain adhesion. Advanced “supersize” grinding lubricant for cooler cutting during the life of the belt.
- TRULY PROFESSIONAL RESULTS | Take your knife making to the next level. When used on stainless steel, cobalt, chrome, titanium, and other metals, this belt improves material integrity while delivering a consistent finish.
Offering a product life that is 50 to 200 percent longer than competitors' belts, the Blaze R980P coarse grit cloth narrow backstand belt is the ideal product for coarse grit stock removal applications. Perfect for ensuring grain retention and minimal edge fraying, the belt comes equipped with a waterproof Y-weight polyester backing for durability and reliable results. The Blaze R980P also features a lubricating coating that produces cool cutting action while ensuring minimal loading. When used on stainless steel, cobalt, chrome, titanium, and other metals, this belt improves material integrity while delivering a consistent finish.